- A ship is composed with three mandatory parts and up to three optional devices
- The three mandatory parts are: Weapon, Armor and Engine fleet.
- After you equip the three mandatory parts to your ship, you can equip the ship with optional special devices.
- You can equip the ship with up to three special devices, but the same device can't be added more than once to a ship.
- You can produce a ship without any special devices. However, you can add or change them later.
- To build a new fleet of new ships or higher tier ships, you can conduct research or upgrade the ship.
|A ship with all 6 parts|
- In the MY FLEET tab of the FLEET menu, you can make a new fleet.
- The first 5 slots from the left are for main fleets and the rest, from 6th slot are for reserve fleets. (Reserve fleet slots are in red color)
- You can buy reserve fleet slot up to 5, and each of the purchase increase the cost
- You can buy a reserve fleet slot from level 20, after you unlock all the main fleet slots.
- Reserve fleets do not consume energy. Only active fleets use energy.
- You can replace slots to make a reserve fleet active, so it can join a battle. (The replacing is impossible in a battle)
- When you tap a empty slot, the construction menu will pop up (you can use more hulls by completing the related researches)
- At lease 3 parts, a weapon, armor and engine are required to build a new fleet, and you may add 3 additional devices to improve the fleet performance.
|You can buy reserve fleet slots for crystals.|
|1st Reserve Fleet||100 crystals|
|2nd Reserve Fleet||200 crystals|
|3rd Reserve Fleet||400 crystals|
|4th Reserve Fleet||600 crystals|
|5th Reserve Fleet||800 crystals|
|By tapping an empty slot or the [+1] button, you can produce a fleet or add a new fleet slot||
Tapping the [+1] button makes the unlock sceren pop up. You can check the cost and confirm the purchase in the tap.
|Tapping an empty slot makes the production tap pop up. You can select which kind of ship you will make in the tap.||Selecting parts for the fleet and to finalized the fleet design.|
- This is the function to upgrade ships with the research that you have done without disband the fleet.
- The 'UPGRADE' button is activated only when the higher tier ship research is done.
- Upgrading Ship hulls cost 25 AP and 50% of the fleet cost.
- Each ship has its tiers and they cost different amount of resources.
- Higher tier ship requires higher costs and energy.
- Following tables are about the production cost of one ship.
- It may seem a little high since no research and facility bonus applied here.
- You can reduce the cost by conducting researches and upgrade relevant facilities.
|You can disband your fleet by pressing the DISBAND button|
- You can disband your fleet to build a new one.
- When you disband a fleet, you get 80% of the construction cost back.
- Once you disband a fleet, it can't be restore permanently.